Mountain Forum for Peace (MFP) Application Guidelines
MFP Mission: Our purpose is to learn how to bring peace into our personal lives, to support others in striving to live a life of non-violence, and to encourage awareness of the many diverse ways of living.
Does the request fit all of the following criteria?
- Does the grant align with the MFP mission?
- Are the goals clear, observable and measurable?
- Is the action suggested by the goal viable/achievable?
- Do the qualifications of the applicants match the work?*
- Is the potential impact rise to the level of award?
Requirements of the Grant recipient:
- To cite support of MFP as appropriate
- To use grant funds only for the purpose requested
- To submit a grant evaluation for within 30 days of completion of the project
- To contribute to MFP public outreach efforts in a forum or other manner to be determined
How to apply:
Grants must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 2nd Wednesday of each month for consideration on the 2nd Sunday of each month. See PDF application below.