This is a volunteer position. This person should be familiar with and support the mission of MFP and be able to commit to a minimum of a year of service. The applicant should be an active paid member.
- Attending and participating in monthly Board meetings. These usually take place on the 2nd Monday of the month at the Carousel of Happiness in Nederland. Board meetings typically run for two hours from 6PM to 8PM (may go over by 30 minutes).
- Volunteering, organizing, and assisting with MFP events or projects, such as film screenings, speaker forums, the annual Yard Sale, newsletters, informational booths, gardening, etc.
- Communicating by e-mail at least once weekly with MFP Board members, as well as doing other necessary reading online to remain up to date on current projects and discussions. You can expect to spend up to four hours outside of meetings each month.
- Communicating and coordinating with people or organizations on behalf of MFP.
- Contributing creative and original ideas to help promote our message of PEACE.
FOR INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Teagen Blakey, President & Treasurer: 303.938.9658